What I Read This Week: July 28, 2019


I have a large stash of magazines I need to read. I can't decided if I should try to read them in my free time now or save them for when I need something light and easy during those early baby weeks. If you've got thoughts on this, I would love to hear them.
  • Work
    • I started reading The Library Outreach Casebook on Friday. It's a collection of articles about various areas of library outreach. Considering this is my job, I expect to use a lot of it.
  • Books
    • At the end of the week, I polished off the nearly 700 pages of Empire of Storms. It ended on a cliffhanger and the next book doesn't directly pick up where this one left off. As long as this series is, I'm really enjoying my time with all the characters.
    • I'm about halfway through Cribsheet by Emily Oster. It's her data-based look at parenting and I've learned quite a bit. It's even helped ease some of anxiety about making parenting decisions.

Comments