Why I Love... Bookish Puns

This past month at work has been rough. We are relocating our Music branch library into the main library collection. It's a lot of physical, mental, and strategic planning work and I've been the project manager on this (and all our other) library relocations.

My brain is about ready for a vacation but it can't take one just yet. Instead, I amuse myself after long days with a few wonderful bookish puns.

Puns are great because they're stupidly funny and enjoyable. They are ideal antedotes for long days when my mind needs a bit of break as well as a challenge of something different. Bookish puns are extra awesome because they speak to my literary side and help me feel smart because I am in on the joke.

Word play that is both humorous and informative is the best kind of wit.

Comments