I have not set up my readathon shop and am ready to get down to business.
Here are my answers to the opening survey:
- Not so sunny Washington, DC. I'm told it might hit 90 today.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
- Fangirl. It has been on my list for quite some time.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
- The lunch spread of veggies, pita, hummus, cheese, and crackers.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
- I'm feeling lazy so I'm just going to cute and paste my Twitter profile: "Librarian. DC resident. Food lover. Fan of exploring things because - Ooo! That's interesting! - is a good policy in life."
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
- I've participated many times before and I am not changing a thing from last time. I am taking this as a relaxing fun day. Enjoy everyone!