What I Read This Week: March 26, 2017

This week was all over the place. There were many (many!) meetings of various sorts. There was a lot of pie at work. There was dinner with Lady B that involved some delicious udon noodle soup. There was scanning many little boxes of microfilm and packing them in bigger boxes for digitization. There was space lecture. There was a train ride to Baltimore for a day trip to the ACRL conference. There was a trip with the Husband to a winery we love. There was just a lot of things... and next week looks just as busy.

  • Books
    • I'm still working my way through 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I'm very much enjoying the story but what I really need is a night or two where I can read for an hour straight. That's not going to happen until April, but I am determined to make it happen.

Comments