All in all, I considered it quite successful given the fact that I've been plagued my an annoying head cold. I was able to read for just under 16 hours, I finished 6.5 books, and I read 1,357 pages. That means a donation of $67.85 to First Book... which I will push up to $75 because I like rounder figures.
Here are the books I managed to finish. Complete reviews will be posted later.
- The Dark by Lemony Snikect
- Rachel Khoo's Kitchen Notebook by Rachel Khoo
- Trapped by Michael Northrop
- Good and Cheap by Leanne Brown
- The Hundred-Foot Journey by Richard C. Morais
- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen
- Pointe by Brandy Colbert (just about halfway)