Readathon Wrap Up

Good afternoon! Now that I am caffeinated and more awake, I just want to post a quick recap of yesterday's readathon.

All in all, I considered it quite successful given the fact that I've been plagued my an annoying head cold. I was able to read for just under 16 hours, I finished 6.5 books, and I read 1,357 pages. That means a donation of $67.85 to First Book... which I will push up to $75 because I like rounder figures.

Here are the books I managed to finish. Complete reviews will be posted later.
  • The Dark by Lemony Snikect
  • Rachel Khoo's Kitchen Notebook by Rachel Khoo
  • Trapped by Michael Northrop
  • Good and Cheap by Leanne Brown
  • The Hundred-Foot Journey by Richard C. Morais
  • Cravings by Chrissy Teigen
  • Pointe by Brandy Colbert (just about halfway)
Also, I used my bullet journal to track my day for the first time. It was awesome. I will definitely do this again.


Comments