Readathon Eve

Well, let's start with the good news... I had plenty of time to finish my bullet journal spread for readathon. It looks fantastic, if I do say so myself. I can't wait to fill out my tracker tomorrow.


The bad news is that the reason I had plenty of time was because I stayed home sick from work today. I hate head colds. They make my ears all clogged, my nose uncooperative, and the rest of me all nappy. But I shall persevere!

This is my final, organized book pile for tomorrow's event. I'll start with the book on the top and work my way down through as much of the pile as I can. This is the largest readathon pile I've ever constructed. I don't think I'll manage to read all of these books, but I'm going to at least put a very big dent in it.

Last readathon, I took a more relaxed approach to the day. I loved the outcome so I've decided to follow the same routine. I'll post updates to the blog (and Instagram) whenever the mood strikes instead of hourly. Tomorrow is all about reading and relaxing... and eating.

As with all my previous readathons, I will be donating 5 cents to First Book for every page I finish.

See you all tomorrow!


Comments