- I finished off the book on Digital Projects. You can see my complete review here.
- We're about to start exploring a more robust presence for Digital Humanities (DH) in our library. Before a meeting next week, I was asked to read the following articles. They were pretty informative.
- Good Housekeeping, June 2016 - When the cover promised to be all about color, I was expecting more than 6 pages of material. While said pages were lovely to behold, the small size was disappointing. On the other hand, the article on summer reading recommendations was much longer than I thought it would be. I love reading about new titles.
- Food Network, June 2016 - I normally jump for joy when summer food issues arrive. Sadly, we no longer have easy access to a grill, so those recipes are lost on me these days. Boo! At least I still have access to a freezer so I can try out some of those delicious looking ice cream sandwiches.
- I am in love with every argument in Valenti's The Purity Myth but it does tend to read like a college paper. It's better than any college paper I ever wrote, but it still gives off that vibe.
Sunday, May 22, 2016
What I Read This Week: May 22, 2016
I had so many meetings this week that I forgot what day it was on more than one occasion. I hate it when that happens. On the upside, I also got to spend time with several friends I've not seen in awhile.