#Readathon Wrap-Up

Read-a-thon is over for this round. I read for about 17.5 hours and finished 1,482 pages. That results in a $74.10 donation to First Book. I'm rounding it to $75 cause I like even numbers.

I finished reading:
  • In The Stacks: Short Stories about Libraries and Librarians edited by Michael Cart
  • Preservation by Blake Little
  • Healthy Crockery Cookeryby Mable Hoffman
  • Crockery Cookeryby Mable Hoffman
  • SlowCooker Revolution by America's Test Kitchen
  • Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling

I finished 2/3rds of Marie Kondo's Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up. I never got around to reading Judy Blume's In The Unlikely Event.

I'm incredibly happy with how this read-a-thon panned out. By taking it easier on myself (less blogging, less clock watching), I enjoyed myself much more. I hope I can participate in the October 22 read-a-thon. It's on my calendar, so no one try to book anything else with me that day!

Comments