#Readathon Check-In The Fifth

CURRENTLY READING: I just closed the back cover on SlowCooker Revolution. Now I am about to begin Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling.

THOUGHTS?: I should not be surprised at all that it took me much, much (!) longer to finish the America's Test Kitchen slow cooker book. They offered far more in-depth recipe introductions along with great shopping recommendations and cooking techniques. These books are on loan from a friend, so I flagged several dozen recipes to take pictures of later. I used a set of Doctor Who post-it notes the in-laws gave me. It looks like a tiny Dalek army has invaded the pages. Ex-term-i-nate!


SNACKS AND STUFF: Still nibbling of the lunch feast. I've stuck mainly to the vegetables, but the honey goat cheese is quite the temptress.

PAGES READ SINCE LAST CHECK-IN: 248

PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,057

Comments