#Readathon Check-In The Eighth

CURRENTLY READING: I'm slowly working my way through Spark Joy.

THOUGHTS?: I'm pretty good at cleaning all the things, but this book makes me want to clean all the things even more. I love the concept of only bringing items into your home and life that spark joy. It's so simple and such a lovely idea.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Dinner was had! The Husband picked up our favorite pizza. One half is meats and one half is a veggie/Mediterranean flavor. So good! If you've never had fried eggplant on a pizza, I suggest you try it. I paired my pizza slices with the last bottle of hard cider in the house. A delicious combo.


We've also turned off the Pandora and switched to the TV. I had some hockey games on, but The Husband found Deep Impact on SyFy. I'm trying not to get distracted, but it's one of my favorite disaster flicks.

PAGES READ SINCE LAST CHECK-IN: 56

PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,342

Comments