What I Read This Week: January 10, 2016

Guess who hopped back on the workout wagon this week? This girl! Since I worked out (basically) not at all, I decided to give myself a New Year's Challenge. I am going to push myself to run/walk/elliptical 100 miles by April 1. It's a perfectly achiveable goal, I just goal... I just have to do it. I managed 6 miles this week (yea!), but only 2 of them were on the elliptical so I read fewer magazine pages than I thought I would. Hopefully this challenge will help me catch up with the magazine issues that have piled up over the holidays.
  • Books
    • I finished Titanic: A Love Story. Thank goodness! It was completely and utter, over-dramatic dreck.
    •  New book time! Lady B gave me Voracious: A Hungry Reader Cooks Her Way Through Great Books for Christmas. A book that combines reading and cooking? That is so my element. So far, I am not disappointed. I'm also thinking that I may need to host a potluck party where people cook a recipe or food idea from one of their favorite books.

Comments