Seen on the Metro: Finally!

It's been a while since I've been able to title spy on the metro. Between e-readers and mobile devices, dead tree books are harder to come by. This morning, I lucked out!

A few stops into my commute, a woman about  my age boarded the train and sat a few seats down from me. She was wearing an incredibly chic fall outfit. She had on a white lace top covered with a silvery gray blazer. Her shoes were adorable, laser cut gray flats. The gray and silver were a great contrast against her dark blue skinny jeans. I had serious outfit envy. Then she pulled a hardcover book out of her large, slouchy cognac colored bucket bag.

It took me a few stops to figure out the title, but I finally managed to read Under the Wide and Starry Sky. She appeared to be about a quarter of the way through the book, and managed to read a few pages before she deboarded a few stops before mine.


Comments