Book 19: Orion and the Dark

TITLE: Orion and the Dark
AUTHOR: Emma Yarlett
STARTED: July 22, 2015
FINISHED: July 22, 2015
PAGES: 40
GENRE: Juvenile

FIRST SENTENCE: My name is Orion, and I guess you could say I am scared of a lot of things.

SUMMARY: [From BN]  Orion is scared of a lot of things, but most of all he’s scared of the dark. So one night the Dark decides to take Orion on an adventure. Emma Yarlett’s second picture book combines her incredible storytelling and artwork with die-cut pages that bring the Dark to life.


THOUGHTS: This was the second book I grabbed for the one-year-old's birthday. She'll have to grow into this one, but her older siblings can enjoy it now. I hearted this book. The artwork is fantastic and the story is adorable. Also, anything that gets kids into science/astronomy is fine by me.

RATING: 8/10 [Terrific]

Comments