Seen on the Metro: Art of a Commute

Somehow I managed to schedule a very early morning (8am!) dentist appointment on my day off. Boo. Metro has not been the most trustworthy transit system lately so I left myself plenty of time to get across town. Well, wouldn't you know, metro worked perfectly, and I arrived 45 minutes early to my appointment. I assumed that I would have to sit around reading months-old magazines, but the dental hygienist was able to see me right away. Woot! I was done with my appointment before it was even scheduled to begin.

All of that information is a set-up to say I started my commute back home at 9am, just in time to board the train with a (earmuffs Husband) very attractive, blond haired gentleman. Said gentleman became more attractive when he took up a post by the door and pulled a library book out of his bag. His title of choice was The Art of War. Interesting.

Comments