Read-a-thon's Eve

If you saw my post earlier this week, you know that I'm trying to be more laid back with tomorrow's read-a-thon. I will read what I can, and just let everything else happen as it may. That said, I did pile up a few books to grab from. Everything here, save for my current read, is from my personal library. I hope to get to a few of these, but if I don't, oh well.


I have also decided to wake up in time to start coffee for kick-off at 8am. So, I will be getting up and not sleeping in. That is because I've got distractions occurring starting at 3pm. First up, the Caps play the Islanders in Game 6 of their play-offs. The Husband and I went to the electric Game 5 and I nearly lost my voice from cheering so loudly. After that, we two are headed to a friend's birthday shindig. Depending on when that wraps up, I might cram in more reading before drifting off to sleep.

So that's the game plan. I shall see you tomorrow.

Comments