Hour 5: Wherein Our Reader Finishes Book 1

CURRENTLY READING: I just finished Shadows in the Vineyard.

THOUGHTS?: Well, the mystery was not all that complex in the end. The book did not suffer, in fact, it made the whole story more interesting.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I finished off the last of my coffee.

COMPANION UPDATE: He killed off his RSS reader and has just started playing Assassin's Creed. I (heart) the music in this videogame. Also, I learned something a while back, if you need to focus but want noise, videogame music is a good choice. It's designed to keep you alert without distracting you. Also, I find it to be really pretty.

ANYTHING ELSE?: My stomach is growling. Even though I have eaten twice, read-a-thon makes my stomach think it needs to feast all day.

My purty bookmark. Thanks Lady B!

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 52
PAGES READ TOTAL: 214


BOOKS COMPLETED:
Shadows in the Vineyard: The True Story of the Plot to Poison the World's Greatest Wine by Maximillian Potter

Comments