What I Read This Week: March 1, 2015

I am in the thick of the name change process right now. It's not a fun time. At least my trip to the DMV this week was painless. It's going to take me years to track down everything with my maiden name. Why can't I "Find and Replace" my life? That would make things so much easier.

In other news, we've received both our wedding and engagement albums. They're really purty and I like to flip through them at random moments. Kudos to our photographer, Erin Wheeler, for being utterly amazing.
  • Work
    • American Libraries, March/April 2015 e-supplement -  This was mainly a catalog of e-learning resources, but there was a nice introductory article on the life of libraries
  • Magazines
    • Real Simple, February 2015 - In this issue, I learned some interesting things about human metabolism and how to recover from a break-up. I read most of this issue in the car ride to our ski-trip, so the piece on "warming" soups seemed apropos. There was also a cute article on how a few couples met cute and lived happily ever after.
  • Books
    • I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm 80% done with The Dante Club and the end cannot come soon enough. While the book is a touch more interesting of a read now than when I started, I'm really only in it to find out whodunit. Fingers crossed I finish it next week.  

Comments