What I Read This Week: February 8, 2015

Sometimes I have a lot to say in my introduction, other times I have nothing. This is one of those other times. Let's just skip ahead to this week's reading.
  • Magazines
    • National Geographic, February 2015 - The article on veterans and their emotional masks gave me all the feels. I think is an important piece about the invisible wounds our soliders bring home. I think Nat Geo wanted to balance out that piece with slightly lighter pieces on surfing in Hawaii and climate change in Florida. Both good. Also, if you're squirmy around bugs and things that crawl, just skip the photo feature on mites. It was cool looking but mildly icky.
  • Books
    • I am not enjoying The Dante Club. I'm just not. I should stop reading it, but I can't. I have this urge to finish every book I stop, and this urge will not let me stop reading this book. I'm 80 some pages in. That's it. Maybe I should just hop on the bike in my building's gym and read for an hour. That would at least help me put a dent in this thing.  
  • Other

Comments