What I Read This Week: February 1, 2015

The Husband and I are hosting our annual Superbowl party tonight. I make vats of chili with all the fixings and bribe people to come over and eat it. This year we've added extra incentive by enticing them with all our leftover wedding beer. I'm fairly certain The Husband would love to get those two cases out of his side of the closet so he can access all his shoes again.

Speaking of The Husband, he was awesome and put together the wedding album. Yeah! I added a few tweaks and we've ordered three copies - one for us and one for each of our parents. We can't wait to see everything print. Can I could flipping through that as an item on my 2015 completed reading list?
  • Work
    • American Libraries, March/April 2014 Digital Supplement - I mainly skimmed this supplement because it's not my particular area of interest, but I do think the content is important. That content being mainly a list of webinars and other learning opportunities. As more and more stuff moves online, libraries need to be aware and take advantage of what's available. 
  • Magazines
    • Washingtonian, January 2015 - This issue made me hungry. The main feature about the 100 very best restaurants in DC was quite the tasty looking list. I've only dined at one of the places featured, so I think I might have to check out a few of the others. The January issue also had great articles on changes at Meet the Press and a town without cell phones.
  • Books
    • I can't tell if I dislike The Dante Club or if I can't get into it because I keep falling asleep after reading just a few pages. I've actually considered tossing this one aside. That would be a first for me.

Comments