What I Read This Week: October 26, 2014

It's full on fall now. Aw yeah! I love breaking out the boots and sweaters... and accidentally wearing purple tights when I mean to wear brown. Best of all, at night, I love cracking the window to the autumn breeze and snuggling deep under the covers with a book.
  • Work
    • In preparation for our embedded librarian meeting, I read "Not At Your Service: Building Genuine Faculty-Librarian Partnerships." Twas a good article.
  • Magazines
    • National Geographic, October 2014 -  Dinosaur noises! The cover story about the large, swimming meat-eater was pretty awesome. I also enjoyed the article on GMO crops. I don't know much about them, so this article was quite informative.
  • Books
    • Dare I say that I might be nearing the end of The Valley of Horses? I think I do. This book is such a comfort food read to me that I already ordered the next book in the series. More please!

Comments