What I Read This Week: August 10, 2014

Who did all the laundry on Saturday? This girl! Who cleaned the whole apartment? This girl. Who reorganized all the closets specifically to confuse The Fiance? This girl! Who watched the premiere of Outlander three times? This girl! I refuse to subscribe to Starz, but I jumped on the pre-release of the pilot and I plan on buying episodes online as they become available. ZOMG I LOVE IT!

  • Magazines
    • Note: I don't think the address change on my magazine subscriptions has caught up with me. Sad face. My bin of TBR mags is empty. I might have to go to newsstands and buy the August issues. 
    • Washingtonian Bride & Groom, Summer 2014: I filled out a survey on some website and received this issue as a thank you. I'll take it! I enjoyed seeing all the local weddings, and I got a kick out seeing some of our vendors listed after some of the real weddings. I dropped this issue off in our apartment's magazine rack when I put in my first load of laundry. It was gone by the time I came back to switch my clothes from the washer to the dryer. Enjoy neighbor!
  • Books
    • Still working my way through Written in My Own Heart's Blood a few chapters at a time. I had a good night this week and read 50 pages in my sitting before I feel asleep. The book, like the others in the Outlander series is incredibly enjoyable. If this were anything but a Gabaldon page count, I would be done by now.

Comments