What I Read This Week: May 25, 2014

Hello long weekend! I am so glad you are here... letting me sleep in. A lot. Goodness did I miss sleep.

I also enjoy that it now feels like summer. The weather is allowing me to wear dresses and flouncy skirts, I feel the need to read dramatic books, and I want to have the Fiance grill all the things. I am very much looking forward to the coming months. Bring on the long days and outdoor events!
  • Magazines
    • Cooking Light, June 2014 - While I only pulled one recipe from this issue, everything looked delicious. I particularly enjoyed the farmer's market cookbook and summer pasta recipes. I also recommend reading the article on essential cooking techniques. I learned a thing or two.
  • Books
    • I read about three chapters in How To Be A Woman. Roller coaster of emotions... mainly over the childbirth story. Shudder. I should finish this book soon. Tis good!

Comments