What I Read This Week: May 11, 2014

Words, by way of an introduction, would go here... if my brain was working. A scratchy throat I had on Thursday night has turned into a full blown cold. Blech.
  • Magazines
    • The Atlantic, May 2014 - The covers story on the "Confidence Gap" has made an appearance across many of the blogs I read. I'm not sure where I fall on the argument spectrum, but I found the piece well-written and intriguing. There were two other articles in the issue that I found interesting. The first was the pope in the attic - it offered a pretty in-depth insight into how the Vatican is handling the reality of two living popes. Finally, the piece on how segregation in schools exists now was downright sad. 
  • Books
    • I managed to read two chapters in How To Be a Woman. I enjoy the book quite a bit, but I need to stop falling asleep so early.

Comments