Read-a-thon: Menu-a-thon

It wouldn't be a read-a-thon without me overeating cheese.

I have a weakness for all foods that could be categorized as snacks and/or finger food. If you can nibble upon it, I will like it.

At this point, I sometimes find it hard to determine what I like more: reading all day or having an excuse to snack. The menu is now something of a tradition. I made a few tweaks here and there but there are no major changes. Hey man, I know what works.

Kick Off Snack
Yogurt with Granola
Coffee

Breakfast
Egg and Sausage Casserole
Mimosas and More Coffee
Banana Bread

Lunch
Veggies with Ranch Dip
Cheese and Crackers
Salami and Fruit

Dinner
TBD
(The Fiance will be making something from our Blue Apron box.)
Dessert
All the Easter Candy
All of it.
Snacks on Hand
Chex Mix
Popcorn
Fruit Snacks
Mixed Nuts 
As per usual, every ingredient/dish that can be prepped has been prepped. My kitchen smells like breakfast sausage and my stomach is angry that I'm not baking breakfast right away. Good thing we're ordering pizza soon. Pizza makes everything awesome.

Comments

Kelly said…
And here I thought I had prepared well with my cheese and crackers.. you've got a whole menu!! I have to say I'm jealous. Enjoy all that food!!
Meghan said…
I like making lists... And lists with food are the best.