Read-a-thon: Book Selection

I'm a bit of a last-minute-lucy on picking out my books this year. Last night, I hit my cookbook shelf to grab my palate cleanser books. This is what I found:



Bake It, Don't Fake It by Heather Bertinetti
Smoothies and Shakes by  Elsa Petersen-Schepelern
Budget Bytes by Beth Moncel (Totes excited about this one as I adore the blog)

Then I perused the relatively small collection of romance novels I still I have and found my "in case I manage to read everything else" book. And the winner was:


Surrender by Pamela Clare

Today, during my lunch break, I hit my library's Juvenile Literature stacks and Popular Reading collection to find the bulk of my reading. And I collected:


Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
Parasite by Mira Grant

I have one more book (Caitlin Moran's How to Be a Woman) coming through CLS. If it arrives in time, I might put it in the rotation for read-a-thon.

Should be an interesting day of reading.

Comments