Read-a-thon: Book Order

This read-a-thon's book order was relatively easy to put together. I've decided to read through my book pile as follows: 



Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
 - I've started read-a-thon with her books before, so why not keep with that trend.

Smoothies and Shakes by  Elsa Petersen-Schepelern
 - It's the closest thing I have to a breakfast cookbook

Parasite by Mira Grant  
- If I'm going to spend most of the day reading this book, it might as well occur during daylight hours. Grant's previous books have scared me, so I'm going to try to keep the creepies at bay.

Budget Bytes by Beth Moncel
 - Love the blog. Cannot wait to read the book. The incentive to read this one should get me through the first half of day.

How to Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
 - It arrived in time! This book will, in all likelihood, be my last of the day. The snippets I've read are hysterical, so I want to end on a high note.

Bake It, Don't Fake It by Heather Bertinetti
 - If I make it to the "Dessert Round," this is the book I shall be reading.

Surrender by Pamela Clare
 - Extraordinarily unlikely that I make it this far, but I've always had a romance novel on hand.

Comments