Hour 6: Wherein Our Reader is Forced to Concentrate

CURRENTLY READING: Parasite - at this point, I think I'll be reading this book until 5pm

THOUGHTS?: Stuff is happening! There are names and events and schemes on which I must concentrate. Also, it's not nearly as terrifying as I thought it would be - but I'm not quite halfway yet.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just finished off the last of my mimosa.

COMPANION UPDATE: He's watching The Hunger Games (bookish!) as he continues to tear about the bedroom. Eh, doesn't bug me cause I know he'll clean it up... and he's feeding me dinner later. Can I keep him?

ANYTHING ELSE?: For lack of any other picture to post, here are the flowers The Fiance picked up... three weeks ago.


PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 57
PAGES READ TOTAL: 484

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo

Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern

Comments