Hour 2: Wherein Our Reader Has the Happy Sniffles

CURRENTLY READING: I just finished Flora and Ulysses and will start reading Smoothies and Shakes in a sec.

THOUGHTS?: Oh this book! It was wonderful. The very last page gave me the happy sniffles. On top of the happy sniffles, I giggled at many of the illustrated pages. For example:
 
Super Squirrel! With the power to lift vacuums to get at crackers.

Just add a cape.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just coffee... of which I think I need more.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance is still asleep, but I have a feeling he will be up soon. Time to pre-heat the oven for the egg and sausage casserole.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I hope the sun continues to warm up the bench outside. I have a hankering to read out there for a bit.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 107
PAGES READ TOTAL: 233 

BOOKS COMPLETED:

Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo

Comments