Hour 15: Wherein Our Reader Starts Book 5

CURRENTLY READING: I've just started Caitlin Moran's How to Be a Woman

THOUGHTS?: I heard Moran give an interview about this book on NPR a long while back. It was awesome and this book has been on my TBR list ever since.

Also, I might have flagged my way through Budget Bytes


Can you blame me? Look at the tasty!


SNACKS AND STUFF: Nada - but the Budget Bytes has, somehow, made me hongry again. I may attack some chex mix.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance is gone, ne'er to return. Well, he'll be back at some point, but it won't be soon. I've got hockey on in the background, so it's almost like I've replaced him.

ANYTHING ELSE?: It started raining and now my apartment smells like dinner and freshness. It's delightful.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 148
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1055 (Four digit territory!)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern
Parasite by Mira Grant

Budget Bytes by Beth Moncel

Comments