Hour 13: Wherein Our Reader Switches Gears

CURRENTLY READING: I started Budget Bytes at the end of the hour.

THOUGHTS?: Parasite finished and my thoughts on the Big Secret were proved correct. Now I need to get my hands on the next books in the series. Ms. Grant, could you please write faster?

Budget Bytes looks good and promises to be a delicious book.


SNACKS AND STUFF: No food this hour, but there is a rumbly in my tumbly.

COMPANION UPDATE: Good thing The Fiance has started cooking dinner.


ANYTHING ELSE?: I took a shower after finishing Parasite. It seemed appropriate. 

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 36
PAGES READ TOTAL: 805

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo

Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern
Parasite by Mira Grant

Comments

Sherry Ann said…
Wow! 800 pages! You are rockin' it! Hope you have a fabulous 2nd-half of the RAT.
samantha.1020 said…
Now I really want to read Parasite!!! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it so much!

Happy Reading!
Meghan said…
Sherry Ann - Thanks! The cookbooks pad the page count a tad.

Samantha - It's worth it. Highly recommend.