Hour 10: Wherein Our Reader Bounces Around

CURRENTLY READING: Parasite

THOUGHTS?: My certainty that I know the Big Secret is increasing with every page. As long as this book ends well (150 pages to go), I will definitely be reading the other books in the trilogy when they're released.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I nibbled a few more bites of food, but then The Fiance and I put the foods away.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance is about to leave the building. He's driving a box of stuff downtown so that he can decorate his new office. Never fear - he'll be back in time to feed me dinner... before he leaves again to hang out with friends.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I bounced back and forth between reading inside and outside. I finally gave up on the outdoors because the sun kept hiding behind clouds and there were bees trying to occupy my bench.

Twas nice while it lasted.
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 34
PAGES READ TOTAL: 658

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo

Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern

Comments