Read-a-Thon: This Week

Read-a-thon is on Saturday! That snuck up on me a might bit faster than I expected. I do not feel prepared at all for this Saturday. I don't even have my books picked out yet! Clearly, I need to use this week to get organized so that I can get done to my reading this weekend.

So here's the plan....

Monday - You get this post and I decide to put my things in order.
Tuesday - A look at First Book, the organization I choose to sponsor with my reading.
Wednesday - If I have not hit the library yet, I will do so on this day. That means I will have my books picked out by the end of this day.
Thursday - I shall put those books in their reading order, and decide on the noms I shall consume.
Friday - I will  hit the store, prep all my food, and put my books where I can get to them easily.
Saturday - Read-a-thon kicks off at 8am. Be there!

Looks doable... I just need to hit the library or else my books selection shall be quite the pitiful.

Comments