Read-a-thon: The Noms

I am a creature of habit. I have participated in read-a-thon several times now, and a variation of this menu had never failed me. It's a delightful mix of health food and junk food. If it includes vegetables, I don't have to worry about sitting on my tush all day - right?

If you're a long time follower of the blog (or read-a-thon), then you have seen the majority of this post before. If you're new, I hope that I don't make you too hungry.


Kick Off Snack
Yogurt with Granola and Honey
Coffee

Breakfast
Egg and Sausage Casserole
Mimosas and More Coffee
Blueberry Banana Muffins

Lunch
Veggies with Ranch Dip
Cheese and Crackers
Salami and Melon

Dinner
Pete's Apizza 
*This a local New Haven style pizza joint. Toppings TBD.

Dessert
S'mores Treats
*Cause I can.

Snacks on Hand
Chex Mix
Popcorn
Fruit Snacks
Mixed Nuts

All of the food that can be prepped or pre-made (the veggies, muffins, dessert, etc.) have been taken care of. This means I can throw food on plates and chow down whilst still flipping through my selected books.

Great. Now I'm hungry.

Comments