Hour 8: Wherein Our Reader Nibbles and Such

CURRENTLY READING: I am motoring through The Lost Art of Mixing.

THOUGHTS?: This is so good! I need to track down everything this author has ever written. I am in love with her style of writing.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Still nibbling on lunch. Look at the carnage!

Less noms.
COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance is nearing the end of the Percy Jackson book. He was very amused that they reference The Walking Dead. Lady B "finished a Sunday crossword puzzle" and made herself a delicious looking meal.

ANYTHING ELSE?: In lieu of music (my computer needs to cool down), we've put on a football game. Sadly, ND does not play today. Thank goodness the Caps are on tonight (I shall be reading and watching at the same time).

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 56 (not bad at all for a "real" book)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 807

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright
Skinny by Donna Cooner

The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger

Comments