Hour 3: Wherein Our Reader Makes Fizzy Beverages

CURRENTLY READING: Still working on Skinny. I'm about half-way done.

THOUGHTS?: This book is getting better. I actually had a few laugh-out-loud giggles. I am very intrigued to see how everything plays out.

SNACKS AND STUFF: The egg and sausage casserole came out of the oven. 

Thanks for the recipe, Mom!
Then we added banana blueberry muffins and mimosas to our breakfast feast.


COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance is working on the latest addition to the Percy Jackson series. He's reading it on his new Kindle. His review this far, "It's good." Man of many words, that one.

Lady B sent the following message and picture: "I have formulated a plan. I don't want to get sucked into a good book just yet so I'm going to dive into my backlog of magazines and catalogs to finally get through them. This way I'll still feel slightly productive, and I have a chance at tearing myself away from the couch to do errands/chores. Also, I might remember to stretch more than once today!"


ANYTHING ELSE?: The apartment smells so good! 

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 56 (More than I thought.)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 250

BOOKS COMPLETED:

Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright

Comments