Hour 13: Wherein Our Reader Eats aPizza

CURRENTLY READING: I have moved on to McGuire's Irish Pub Cookbook.

THOUGHTS?: This book is making me want to get into the kitchen and makes some stews and soda breads.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I snarfled down some pizza.
We like to get two topping styles.
COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance ate pizza, read some more, and is now preparing to leave me to hang out with friends downtown. Noooo! Actually, it's probably a good idea as these here books have monopolized my attention. 

Lady B made herself a dinner of carbs and wine. I approve most heartily. Apparently, she also feels guilty about flipping through the Crate+Barrel Christmas catalog.
Shares?
ANYTHING ELSE?: I found a typo!

I need a red pen.
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 131 (Cookbook, ahoy!)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,100 (Woot!)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright
Skinny by Donna Cooner
The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger

The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister

Comments