Hour 10: Wherein Our Reader is Gifted

CURRENTLY READING: Still working on The Lost Art of Mixing.

THOUGHTS?: This is still a very, very good book. There have been some heart-breaking moments so I am beginning to wonder how it is all going to wrap up.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I had one more pepper strip and refilled my water bottle. We're about to put the nibbles away so that we actually have time to work up an appetite for dinner. Gotta save room for pizza.

COMPANION UPDATE: Lady B has decided to stretch her legs a bit. "I decided to put away some laundry as I was starting to feel like a pretzel from sitting on the couch for so long. Cranberry orange bread is officially a go. Just as soon as I finish making more tea..."

The Fiance has started to place GTA5. I've been watching him play since the game arrived (it's a fascinating storyline and a stunningly beautiful world) - but watching that and reading wedding stuff has led to the weirdest dreams. The weirdest.

ANYTHING ELSE?: The Fiance has outdone himself again. He decided to get me a random shiny bobble. It comes with matching earrings.

The twist even emulates the ring he got me after the last read-a-thon. I think I'll keep him.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 36
PAGES READ TOTAL: 879

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright
Skinny by Donna Cooner

The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger

Comments