What I Read This Week: August 4, 2013

August. Ack! How did you get here so fast? Explain yourself.

At least the last week of July was lovely. The weather cooperated; it was cool and sunny and the little rain there was occurred overnight. My flowers and basil are loving it. Which reminds me... I think I need to make caprese wrap sandwiches for dinner again this week. They are delicious.

As for the reading...
  • Work
  • Magazines
    • Cooking Light, August 2013 - I only pulled two recipes (including one fore a steak pita), but I greatly enjoyed the new grilling tricks and articles about five ingredient meals.
  • Book
    • I started reading Michelle Moran's The Heretic Queen. It's a sort of sequel to the other book of hers I read this summer, Nefertiti. I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm only 50 or so pages in.

Comments