Why I Love... Librarian Stuff

I have a Pinterest board called Librarian Stuff. It's where I post any and all things I find related to librarians, libraries, and reading. On that board, I've tossed up wardrobe ideas, jokes, cartoons, librarian tools, memes, and much much more. I do this, because I love all things library. It's that simple.

I know many librarians who hate the whole shushing stereotype, but I like to just go with it. As a young...er librarian, I like the idea of embracing the whole vibe of what it means to be in this profession. If that means putting my hair in a bun with a pencil, so be it. I have such a love for the role of librarian as information sharer that I can't help but play up the classic image.

Luckily, I know I'm not alone. My Librarian Stuff board is well shared (at least by my standards) - and love finding new items to add and share. Part of being a librarian is having a passion for what you do. I like to use Librarian Stuff, stereotypical or not, to show just that. 

Comments