Hour 8: Wherein Our Reader Breathes a Sigh of Relief


CURRENTLY READING: Still with the Julie and Julia.

THOUGHTS?: I think I'll have to re-watch the movie - the books is making me miss Meryl.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Nibbling on lunch. I've barely made a dent (perhaps I ate too much breakfast?), but now that They Boyfriend has returned maybe we'll get somewhere.

Almost no change...
COMPANION UPDATE: He's back! Turns out he was just messing with me and their is no delivery truck. I am quite the gullible. He is currently on the patio putting the new grill together. 
Oh good. Instructions!
Also, heard from Lady B. Her flight is delayed. She's started to read Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. I liked it - I hope she does too!

ANYTHING ELSE?: Comcast's light classical station is the perfect music for today.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 41 (I must like this number)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 410

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like you're having a fantastic readathon day! I read Julia & Julia ages ago, I think even pre-blogging, or just when I started blogging. But I remember enjoying. I need to rewatch the movie too!
Meghan said…
Thanks Alitareads!