Hour 5: Wherein Our Reader Settles In


CURRENTLY READING: Almost to the halfway mark of Julie and Julia.

THOUGHTS?: Still good. On the upside, this book is full of delicious writing and food ideas. On the downside, it keeps making me hungry for fancy French food. Maybe I should request that The Boyfriend make Beef Bourguignon for dinner...

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just sipping on my mimosa. I'll probably have another in a moment. One can never have too many mimosas.

COMPANION UPDATE: I noticed the comics from the Sunday paper (we get the inserts and "special" sections on Saturday) have made an appearance. He helped Slylock Fox solve a case. At the moment, however, he is debating about whether to hit Home Depot to purchase our new grill. Do I sense grilled steak for dinner?

ANYTHING ELSE?: It is GORGEOUS out today. We opened the patio door to let in more sunlight.

The sky is SO blue!
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 41
PAGES READ TOTAL: 288 (Not too shabby.)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister

Comments