Hour 4: Wherein Our Reader Noms Noms


CURRENTLY READING: Julie and Julia

THOUGHTS?: I quite like this. I'm glad my mom gifted to me after she finished.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Breakfast egg dishy thing was had! 
Fresh Outta the Oven
I also called an audible and added some banana bread. Also, let us not forget the all-important mimosa.

Oh, yes!
COMPANION UPDATE: He's awake! It's amazing what coffee and the hot food can do. Although, I am fairly certain he'd rather have slept until Noon.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I started this hour listening to the Chocolat soundtrack. It went quite well with the book.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 33 (Cause of the nom distraction)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 280

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister

Comments

Cayce said…
Here to cheer! I hope you're enjoying the readathon so far.

Love your updates! You're so funny!
Happy reading and nom nom-ing :P
Meghan said…
Thanks Cayce! I am having a (delicious!) blast.