Hour 14: Wherein Our Reader Has Regrets


CURRENTLY READING: I am almost halfway through Courtesan.

THOUGHTS?: Still good, still a lot of characters, but, now that the set-up is over, we've hit the DRAMA. There has been death! and danger! and despair!

SNACKS AND STUFF: I ATE TOO MUCH LUNCH. The Boyfriend grilled a wonderful dinner...
Scallops!
Cedar Plank Salmon!
 ... but I only had a few nibbles because I was too full to eat more. Sad panda. I am making an attempt at nibbles of the asparagus... of which I forgot to take a picture.

COMPANION UPDATE: He is a grilling master (and a dish-doing master). How did I get so lucky?

ANYTHING ELSE?: CAPS win! 

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 37 
PAGES READ TOTAL: 865 (I will make it to 900, darn it.)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
Comfort Food Fix by Ellie Krieger

Comments