Hour 13: Wherein Our Reader Snuggles


CURRENTLY READING: Still getting through Courtesan.

THOUGHTS?: There are a ton of characters in this book. I'm managing to keep them all in order, but it's rather difficult.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Nada - but The Boyfriend is working on dinner. I'm not that hungry (sad face) so I might just end up nibbling on the meal.

COMPANION UPDATE: He's making dinner. We're having grilled salmon (on a cedar plank), scallops, and asparagus. Yum! Hopefully, I'll manage more than a few bites.

ANYTHING ELSE?: It's getting chilly out. It may be time to close the open living room window. I've taken to huddling under a blanket even though I am wearing this sweater:


PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 39
PAGES READ TOTAL: 867 (I may make it to 900)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
Comfort Food Fix by Ellie Krieger

Comments