Hour 11: Wherein Our Reader Tags


CURRENTLY READING: I just finished Comfort Food Fix.

THOUGHTS?: Yum! I may have gone a bit flag crazy. Let's see if I actually get around to making half of these recipes.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I finished off the goat cheese. We still have the stubs of cheese, but The Boyfriend packed up everything else. We gotta save room for dinner I guess.

COMPANION UPDATE: He is about, doing things. I kinda ignored him in favor of tasty recipes. Oops?

Lady B informed me that she was, in fact, still waiting to board during my last post. She is now, however, boarding her flight. Bon Voyage!

ANYTHING ELSE?: I'm starting to drag a bit. I'm going to blame it on eating too much cheese and drinking too little water. 

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 293 (Cookbooks are cheating...)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 798 (Ain't that impressive)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
Comfort Food Fix by Ellie Krieger

Before I leave this time, there is a mid-event survey. 12 hours down!

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I'm having a bit of a food coma moment, but I shall persevere.

2) What have you finished reading?
See the list above.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
Definitely Julie and Julia. It was fantastic.

4) What about your favorite snacks?
Lunch. It was large and (relatively) healthy.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Not yet. I tend to go back and read other bloggers the week after read-a-thon.

Comments