What I Read This Week: March 3, 2013

Good Morning!

First, this post was (is?) pre-written since I am currently getting ready to go snow tubing. This weekend, a bunch of friends I drove out to Wisp, MD to participate in snow/winter related activities, games, and fighting over a hot tub. Cookies were also consumed.

 Now that you get to envision me flying down a hill screaming my head off... let's get onto the reading.
  • I managed to finish one magazine this week - the March 2013 issue of National Geographic. It was pretty good, but the fracking story hit a bit to close to home. My hometown is going through the fracking debate, and it's not polite at times (or so I hear). Thank goodness the images of the gardens at night were pretty to look at.
  • I read some decent articles this week. Most were for work, but I really enjoyed a piece from last Sunday's New York Times Magazine. "The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food" was kind of frightening to read, but I learned a lot. I may have to snag the author's book.
  • Speaking of books... I finished Young, House, Love. I also put substantial dents in both my new "me read," Bella Tuscany, and my professional reading book. Go me.

Comments