What I Read This Week: February 17, 2013

I think I did it. I think I actually conquered my magazine pile. Unless the mailman dumps on issue on me tomorrow, I am totally caught up with my magazines. Huzzah!
  • Real Simple, March 2013 - This was an excellent issue. They were great articles on beauty tools and how to make a room feel like its "yours." I also need to mention the pasta recipes. I maybe saved all of them.
  • Martha Stewart Living, March 2013 - Well, there were some interesting ideas in this issue (a magnet board, keepsake boxes, and flower arranging) but this issue was a bit garden heavy for me. I think I'll give this subscription one more issue, but I'll probably cancel it.
  • Food Network, March 2013 - Cheese! No, seriously, CHEESE! I absolutely ADORED everything about this issue. There were stories about what weird stuff works in fondue, grilled cheese sandwich ideas, new takes on macaroni and cheese, and lots of ideas for cheese boards. Really, can I just eat the whole issue?
  • In non-magazine news....
    • I read a bunch of articles for work. None really stand out, but there was a lot of stuff on withdrawing library material and library management.
    • I managed to read a bit of my book (Young, House, Love) but The Boyfriend and I have been watching Parks and Rec most nights. It's a good show.

Comments