Seen on the Metro: Oh! I want to read that!

Last week, I got stuck standing on my morning commute. (I shouldn't complain, I only go a few stops.) Luckily, this occurrence gave me a great vantage point to see what everyone was reading. There were a ton of people reading The Express and I saw a couple of people with books and e-readers.

I only managed to see one title, and it happened to be on the cover of the girl standing across from me. My fellow commuter was about my age, and she was wearing a gloriously colorful floral scarf. In her hands was a library copy of Code Name Verity.

That book is on my TBR list. I couldn't help myself, so I asked her what she thought. She said the book was really good and that she couldn't put it down.

Methinks I'll have to bump that book up on my list.


Comments

Katie said…
I read it and gave it a 'meh'. I'd like to know what you think.
Meghan said…
I'll let you know... whenever I actually get around to it.