Brilliant!

So, this is only a post to brag that my friend, The Roomie, is awesome.

We've started a new, very casual Jane Austen bookclub. We plan on reading the Austen books and then get together to talk about them and watch watch a movie version. Cause we're cool like that. (There will be food. Also, probably, wine.)

Well, as you might have noticed, I've been stumped for how to refer to people on this here blog because I don't want to use real names. The Roomie was The Roomie because we were roomies. (I am nothing if not original). Well, she is not a roomie anymore and, to complicate things, I have other friends I want to mention.

Enter The Roomie's moment of brilliance. I've been bugging her to come up with a new name for herself and, inspired by our new bookclub, she did.

Everyone, The Roomie will now be referred to as Lady B. The other ladies in our bookclub will be Lady K and Lady C. (Side note, Lady C was my friend who just got engaged and inspired this morning's BOOLEAN post.)

The Boyfriend will remain The Boyfriend... cause I'm lazy.

Don't ask me what happens when I run into the problem of people with the same first initial. I'll figure that out later.

That is all.

Comments