Read-a-thon Munchies

Here is the post you've all been waiting for - what I will be eating during read-a-thon. In the past, I've gone a bit overboard with the food. (I like snacks.) This year, since there are only two of us, I've scaled back my usual menu and teeny bit... and I do mean teeny. My regular read-a-thon readers will notice that this menu is similar to my previous munchie listings.

Onto the food!

Wake Up Snack
Greek Yogurt Topped with Granola and Honey
Coffee

Breakfast

Banana and Chocolate Chip Baked French Toast
Mimosas
More Coffee

Like last read-a-thon's baked french toast, I've premade this and it's now sitting in the fridge waiting to be baked. Intrigued? Here's the recipe.

Lunch
Crudites and Dip
Cheese Plate with Salami
Fruit

I've pre-cut everything that needs to be prepped. Tomorrow I'll throw it all onto a plate for easy lunching while reading.


Dinner
We're ordering out for Pizza and Salad

Dessert

Chocolates

I had a coupon for Vosges Chocolates. I decided to get a nice mix of fancy peanut butter cups and truffles.
 


Snacks
Popcorn
Chips and Dip


There you have it. My eats list for tomorrow's reading adventures. I'll post images as the tasty morsels make their way into my day. I also expect that I will consume lots of coffee, tea, and water. I might splurge on a beer or glass of wine with dinner.

Comments